- What is a left margin?
- What is frame tag in HTML?
- Which file controls how your frames will appear?
- What is iframe in HTML?
- Which attribute will you use if you do not want frame windows to be resizable?
- Are HTML frames obsolete?
- How frames are created in HTML?
- Which tag is used to change the font size?
- How do you exit a margin in HTML?
- What is the use of Src attribute?
- How do I create frames?
- Which attribute specifies the Web page to be placed in the frame initially?
- Which attribute is used to set the left and right frame margins?
- Which are the attributes of Frame tag?
- What is nested frameset give an example?
- Which attribute of the frameset tag creates two horizontal frames?
- What is top margin?
What is a left margin?
A margin is a space separating text or other elements from the edge of the paper commonly adjusted through the page setup.
The standard margin settings are 1″ top and bottom and 1.25″ left and right..
What is frame tag in HTML?
Netscape uses three new HTML tags to comprise the frame document: frameset, frame, and noframes. The tag defines what document–HTML or otherwise–initially goes into the frames within those framesets, and is where you may give the frame a name to use for document hypertext links. …
Which file controls how your frames will appear?
Non of the above option is right,, In below i have created one c programming … … The file control called frameset will decide how the frames will appears. … The first few hundred web sites began in 1993 and most of them were at colleges,…More items…•
What is iframe in HTML?
Which attribute will you use if you do not want frame windows to be resizable?
noresize attributeIf you don’t want the frame to be resizable, you can use noresize attribute of the frame.
Are HTML frames obsolete?
Frames provided a way to split the browser window into several individual browsing contexts, each displaying an independent HTML document. … Frames are now deprecated in HTML5, but the ability to place one document inside another still exists.
How frames are created in HTML?
Creating Frames To use frames on a page we use